Home |  Search |  Contact Us |  Website & Cookies Policy
International International Image

In this section you will find the necessary forms for inward and outward mobility.

Inward students should download the application form, the personal record form and the school request form and post to Mrs Briege Ellis, St Mary’s University College, 191 Falls Road, Belfast BT12 6FE by June 15th for semester one arrivals and October 15th for semester two arrivals. Please note that arrivals at weekends are not possible.

Outward students should download all forms in consultation with their St Mary’s Coordinator.

Forms for incoming students

St Mary's Application Form for Incoming Students

British Council Application/Learning Agreement

Guidelines for completing Learning Agreement

Student Personal Record

School Request Form

Housing Contract

Transcript of Records

Certificate of Attendance

Student Course Booklet - Semester 1

Student Course Booklet - Semester 2

Forms for outgoing students

Application Form/Learning Agreement for Outgoing Students

Study Abroad Handbook

Course Description Form

Study Abroad Course Description Form (Sample)

Transcript of Records

Certificate of Attendance